Networks and collaborations
- Studies on Education, Migration and Segregation (EMS), directed by Håkan Forsberg
- Swedish Higher Education as Research Object (HERO), directed by Mikael Börjesson.
Transnational Capital and Transformation of the Elites. International network organised by SEC, Uppsala University, and Centre européen de sociologie et de science politique de la Sorbonne (CESSP-Paris), directed by Mikael Palme, Mikael Börjesson, Anne-Catherine Wagner & Bertrand Réau.
- Nordic Fields of Higher Education, directed by Mikael Börjesson, financed by NordForsk, 2011–2014.
- Network for the Studies of Cultural Distinctions and Social Differentiation (SCUD), directed by Annick Prieur, Institut for Sociologi & Social Arbejde, Aalborg University.
- The education and training of elites from secondary to higher education: social closure and international engagement (EDUC-ELITES), directed by Agnès van Zanten, Observatoire sociologique du changement (OSC), Sciences-Po, Paris.
Network For Research in Higher Education in the Arts (RHEA), directed by Marta Edling, financed by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond.